Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels

Monday, July 5, 2010

Random Eats

Pan seared scallops with summer pea rice salad
Pan seared Scallops with Dill Aioli and cold Rice Salad with Sweet Peas

Artichoke and Fava bean Parpadelle
Artichoke and Fava Bean Parpadelle with fresh basil

My Herb Garden
Summer herbs in full bloom

Promises, promises! But I do promise to be back with some recipes very soon. I am tending to a very wily set of herbs. Basil, oregano, dill and rosemary. So expect to see some recipes for pastas and sauces with those ingredients. Also, once the 90+ heat wave breaks, I will attempt some baking. Possibly fancy fruit tart!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am not a big fan of fava beans but this post makes me want to reconsider this and try them again.

Loving your blog!

www.seasonedwithyouth.com