Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels

Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Years Bustle and Birthday Boom






The New Year has been very busy for me over at 312 Square Feet! I had a big show to prep for, the final throes of a project to finish and a big trip planned home for mine and my mother's birthday, which incidentally is the same day. No really! The exact same day. Isn't that something special?

The whole family gathered in my parents transplanted home of Wilmington North Carolina at my favorite local seafood place Hieronymus. Starting out with fresh oysters, moving on to entrees with the catch of the day and ending with a massive birthday cake that my mother had had her eye on for months, we all enjoyed our selves. Hieronymus has all the fresh fish that they get that day on the board and then you select the kind of preparation that you would like from the menu. Pictured above is my entree of mahi mahi with a citrus cilantro marinade. Also, is my father's entree of stuffed flounder with crab.

If you are ever in the greater Wilmington area I highly recommend Hieronymus. The staff was very accommodating and the food was as good as you would get in a fancy seafood place in NYC at a way more reasonable price.

No comments: